Eglise Saint Prix
Restored in 1830 by Curé Baucaire. The old Romanesque church was razed to the ground and the present-day building erected on its site. The building, designed by architect Tracol and built by Jomaron of La Roche-de-Glun.
The nave, mostly in white Saint-Paul stone, was built first. Inside, Echaillon stone was used for certain capitals and Sauzet stone for the choir steps. The second project, awarded in 1898, involved the construction of the bell tower. To save money, the Saint-Paul stone was replaced by "artificial cement stone".
Today, the Saint-Prix church stands proudly, remarkable inside and out for its vast dimensions and the beautiful color of its facings.
Toute l'année : ouvert tous les jours (Sauf évènements spéciaux.)