• Come to Chanalets golf course in Bourg-les-Valence for an introduction to this sport.
• If you are a beginner, you can book an hour-long lesson with an instructor or play a 2-hour game of golf with an instructor (9 holes).
Lunchtime: lunch at the golf course
• You can stay here for lunch. From the restaurant you'll have a great view of the golf course and the Ardèche.
• If it's sunny, you can eat outdoors on the terrace .
Afternoon: fun activities at Valsoyo
• You're in for some great fun for the afternoon at the Domaine de Valsoyo in Upie. This former farm and grounds is a very friendly and welcoming place.
• Choose from the many fun and original activities on offer.
• Footgolf is an original and fun game. You need to try and kick a ball into the hole marked with a flag. You could go for something more thrilling and try the zip wire, or test your skills with blowpipe shooting and laser rifle shooting.
Evening: barbecue and an original overnight stay
• There is a barbecue at your disposal within the grounds of the estate. Bring some meat for a relaxed and enjoyable meal together.
• You can stay the night here, the Domaine has 8 themed apartments and 5 original cabins.
Morning: Segway ride
• Off you go for a 1-hour Segway ride. An instructor will help you get used to this contraption in the grounds of Valsoyo and then you can go and visit the charming village of Upie.
• You'll then leave the Domaine de Valsoyo and head down to Epervière harbour.
Lunchtime: Lunch at Epervière harbour
• L’Escale de Fonfon serves fish specialities and Bouillabaisse.
• The outdoor seating area is very pleasant and you'll have a great view over the marina, the Rhône and the hills of the Ardèche.
Afternoon: Water park
• Come and enjoy an afternoon at Epervière water park .
• At this water park there's a 25-metre-long pool, a paddling pool with water games and two slides. See what it's like to surf a wave or be pulled along by a boat in the surf simulator pool. Or go and relax in the wellness area.
• There are outdoor facilities for swimming, relaxing and playing, covering an area of over 9,000 m².