La Villa Margot
Opposite Marques Avenue, in a unique environment decorated in an Art Deco style, taste a gourmet menu made from fresh and local products. Cocktail bar, tea and sweets. Jazz evenings from May to September.
Villa Margot offers a colorful, contemporary setting in Romans-sur-Isère (Drôme):
- A city-center location, opposite Marques Avenue
- The charm of an old bourgeois house built in 1896 by the Roux family of Roux tanneries
- 3,000 m² of landscaped grounds in a friendly, intimate atmosphere
- A subtle blend of Art Deco splendor and contemporary clean lines
- Gourmet cuisine based on fresh, local and seasonal produce
- 400 parking spaces in the immediate vicinity
- Possibility of lunch/dinner in a private dining room for 2 people or more
Because with all this, we've almost forgotten the essentials...
Because we take it to heart ❤ to defend the true and strong values that drive us every day, the whole team at La Villa Margot is happy and proud to announce that we have been a "Maître Restaurateur" since November 2020 ☺️
To find out more about this state certification, visit our website :
Or visit our website :
Le bon cadeau de La Villa Margot est personnalisable selon l'occasion, le montant ou la prestation que vous souhaitez offrir.
Les bons cadeaux sont valables 1 an.
Contact par téléphone ou mail pour commander les bons cadeaux 24 à 48 heures à l'avance.
Menu de fêtes à l'occasion de Noël, Jour de l'An, Saint Valentin, Pacques, Fête des Mères
From 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2023
Opening hours on Tuesday between 7 pm and 10 pm. On Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 12 pm and 2 pm and between 7 pm and 10 pm.
Facilities and services
- Pets welcome
- Air conditioning
- Parking / Garage
A la carte: 42 to 58 €
Menu of the day: 25 to 29 €.
Methods of payment
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
- Credit transfer