Since June 2006, our departments have been committed to a quality policy which adds considerable value to the tourist services available. This approach is based on the French standard for "Tourist Office activities" (2009 version). We are currently working on defining and managing a global quality management system, that our customers will benefit from at all our offices and information points (Valence - Romans-sur-Isère - Chabeuil). This quality policy will cover all customer requirements and needs.
We are therefore committed to:
Developing customer satisfaction by ensuring their current and future expectations are met in terms of offers and the quality of services provided, we guarantee:
- we will listen to our customers and anticipate their needs
- the level of professionalism of holiday advisors: competent, qualified and motivated staff who fully respect the commitments of the chosen guidelines
- the creation of tourist products that are adapted to demand and targeted promotional campaigns that attract new customers to the Valence Romans territory and make them want to come back again and again.
- to improve the welcome area: develop the premises and improve accessibility, display documentation for customers by theme
- top-quality relations with our partners, fostering a commitment to quality for everyone involved in the economic and tourist sectors of the Valence Romans urban area.
Have full control over the efficiency of our management system, by ensuring defined and rational organisation thanks to tools that comply with the requirements of recognised standards.
Showcase local products and craftsmanship across the territory (in welcome areas, products in the shop, communication and events)
The Board of Directors, the quality manager and all staff, are fully committed to ensuring that our organisation is under continuous improvement on a daily basis, according to quality management principles and while respecting the demands of our customers.